My Java Learning Progress? Whats that?



PirateGamer

So, this is the 2nd post today, that may be cool, or may be bad... Don't really know, But I've made some updates on the blog, If you want I can make posts when there's new updates or something like that, I will explain more about that after this: My Java Learning Progress Bar. You can find it on the right side of the blog with all the stuff!

So what's that? Well, as some of you guys know ( I have explained this on the post of the Minecraft Forum) I'm still learning java.

Well first things first, I can explain it again, for those who haven't seen it!
I already know some of the basics but that's not enought to make a mod, or a complex mod like this...
There's a lot of information about how to create mods for minecraft using java or programs that make it easier.

However a program is not the right choice, if you want to make a good mod, you have to do it by your hands. And without java knowledge it isn't enought!
I can understand what almost everything means if I look at a java source code.
But I can't make one code by myself, I've done some stuff by the videos and the information, as I said there's a lot of information about how to create mod for minecraft on internet, but this are simple tutorials that teach you how to create blocks, biomes, dimensions, structures, mobs, custom modeled blocks and creative tabs, thats the way I've done some cool stuff and right now I already have translations (thats a thing that normally only the GREAT mods have) and the name of the creative tab and of the lacrima block where recently colored eheh (thats other thing that you don't find so often) I don't even recognise the colored names as an update so I didn't talked about it yet, I just want to make it a fraction of other update.

Anyways, my knowledge weren't enought to make a mod so I decided to learn more about java, I actually find a playlist of java tutorials on a brazilian channel, for the guys who don't know, I'm actually portuguese so I understand brazilian too.

There's a lot of videos, actually they're 116 videos, I've seen 20.
So the "My Java Learning Progress" bar is actually a bar of the videos I've seen, as you can see the «max value» of it is 116, the same number of videos on that playlist, So this bar works like a meter to the:

"Videos I've Watched / Videos I Have to Watch"

This way you guys can see how the progress is going, and have a notion of the time I'll take to watch all the videos and start the mod!

I can use this bar on the future to other things, like how's the update progress and things like that.

Now, about the update posts, I can do them or not... If you guys want me to make the posts you can reply this post with "#IWantUpdatePosts" (without " ) if you think that this is a bad idea then reply this post with "#NoUpdatePosts" (without " ) If you have misspellings I will accept too... If no one of you guys don't reply I will be making the posts...

That's it guys, sorry about the lenght of this post but I think It was necessary, to explain my situation and explain the bar and it's function.

Well guys, see you next update!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is my other channel's name don't worry about it. My name is PirateGamer, I'm a youtuber, also I have lots of blogs, forums, websites and other stuff, I already created some games and this is my first mod for Minecraft, I made it because I was wondering about a mod about Fairy Tail, so I decided to make this one!
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment